In-Home Personal Chef
This Service is Great for:
- Date Night & Double Dates
- Family Events & Birthdays
- Gift’s for Friends
- Watch Parties & Small Outdoor Events
- Or just a normal weekday night to spice things up!
Pricing & Additional Notes
- Most Meals & Base Cost include
- App (1) and Dessert (1)
- Main Course | Dinner (1) & Side (1)
- Costs are Per Person but Can Change Depending on Menu
- Example: A main dish with chicken will cost less than Surf & Turf
- Includes Menu Consultation
- Grocery & Shopping
- Prep, Travel, Cooking, Serving
- & Complete Clean-Up of the Kitchen Space
- Up to 20 People
- At Times Mixing Certain Menu Options Can Cause Cost Increase-
- (Read More Below)
- Serving Berks, Lehigh, Philly,
- Harrisburg, Lancaster & Everywhere In-Between
In-Home Personal Chef Services
Offering a variety of Menu Options & Menu Customization, Top Water Cooking offers Personal & Private Chef Services for any and all occasions up to 10 people.
Private & Personal In-Home Chef Service
Offering a variety of Menu Options & Menu Customization, Top Water Cooking is the Premier Chef Service in Philadelphia. We offer Personal & Private Chef Services for any and all occasions up to 10 people.
So whether you’re planning a Housewarming Party, have an Anniversary, Birthday, Holiday Dinner, Business Event, or simply need a break from the kitchen, Top Water Cooking offers Private Chef Services to fulfill any culinary need.
During the booking process, Top Water Cooking will provide some menu ideas to get the menu started. Final menu choices are up to the individuals booking this service and typically consist of 3-4 courses. Choose a culinary region and we will custom create that menu. We love Italian night, as well as Thai, American, Mediterranean, and many more.
Prices for Personal Chef Services are per person & subject to fluctuation based upon menu choices.
Important Note for Menu Options and Personal Chef Services
We try to keep Main Course menu options to 1 option per event. So, for Mixed Menu Options we usually offer the option to have different desserts, apps, or sides. Because when we start mixing menu options too much we have to increase the cost. We have to increase the cost because of the additional prep it takes to mix dishes. So, if you would like to Mix more than one of the Dishes the Price of the Event will Increase.