Sautéed Pear Chicken Recipe
Flavor Profile: Sweet & Savory
For 2 People
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Pear (Bosc) Anjou if Bosc not available
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Goya Pear Nectar-More or Less As Needed
- Chicken Stock (If Too Sweet)
- Sage (Optional-Garnish or sauteed with Pears & Garlic)
- For this Sauteed Pear Chicken Recipe, you’ll first, add extra virgin olive oil to pan & begin cooking your chicken breasts.
- Once some browning has occurred and you’ve developed some Fond take out your chicken and set aside. Also, don’t overcook as the chicken will be going back into the sauce at the end.
- At this point, ill add my chopped garlic, Sage if I have it and a little bit of butter or olive oil and begin to lightly sautee before deglazing.
- Finally, it is time to deglaze with our Goya Pear Nectar, make sure the pan is HOT!
- Once the Pear Necta begins to reduce it should begin to thicken and become more glaze-like.
- Finally, I put my Chopped & Peeled Pears. You can sautee the pears with the Garlic & Sage but you run the risk of them falling apart. So, I throw them in at the end because they will only take a few minutes to become soft
Additional Notes for Preferences
- If it is too sweet add some chicken stock to balance
- If it’s not thick enough for preference add a little brown sugar or Corn Starch mixed with water
- You Can Sautee the Pears with Garlic & Sage and you should be just fine if you choose too. Depending on your stovetop & heat consistency, deglazing can take some time to reduce.
- I have had to do this sauce on Glass Top Stove that wasn’t the best so I put the Pears in at the end because the reduction and thickening process took too long
Our Service Area